Manual for PC
Manual for Windows PC
If you are going to use Recolis Simultaneous Interpretation Receiver on your PC for an event or conference you are attending, please read on!
2.Before you join the conference
Please check the following
○Is your device version up to date?
○Recolis has been downloaded.
○Have you updated the version?
If there is an update, you will see a message when you launch the app, please follow the instructions to update.
○Are you able to listen to the Recolis test voice?
If you can listen to the test voice, you can listen to the real voice without any problem.
○Please listen to the PC audio with earphones when you use the web conference and Recolis at the same time.
The audio from Recolis may enter the web conference and cause the audio to loop.
Or, please mute the microphone of the web conference.
3. How to connect
When Recolis is used in an event or conference, you will be informed in advance how to access it.
The access method for the PC version is either “1) Access URL” or “2) Access Code”.
(1)Click the access URL.
URL such as http://recolis.net/applink/~~ is the access URL
When you click this URL, Recolis will start automatically.
(2)Enter access code
You can also enter the access code manually.
Start the Recolis app, and enter the access code provided
Please note that the access code for web conferencing is different from the access code for Recolis.
4. Explanation of screen icons
5.About the "Voice Over function"
This function allows you to adjust the volume of the web conference audio and the interpreter audio
Experience the audio when the English channel is selected in Recolis!
(1)No voice over
Web conference audio and interpreter audio are heard at the same volume.
(2)Use Voice over 20%
The audio of the web conference sounds too quiet.
(3)Use Voice over 0%
You can’t hear the Japanese audio.
How to Setting
1) Set up a web conference (ZOOM, Teams, Webex, etc.) where the original conference will be held.
2) Start up Recolis from the participation guide
3) Open the audio settings in Recolis and check “Automatically control the volume of the conference application”.
4) Select the web conference you want to use. (If multiple web conferencing apps are displayed, select all of them.
5) Change the “Conference app volume during simultaneous interpretation” and click OK.
The recommended ratio is 10-30%.