Manual for Windows PC
If you are going to use Recolis Simultaneous Interpretation Receiver on your PC for an event or conference you are attending, please read on!
1. What you need
2.Before you join the conference
3. How to connect
4. Explanation of screen icons
5.About “Voice Over function”
If you decide to use Recolis at an event or conference you are attending, please download the Recolis app to your Windows PC.
Please check the following
○Is your device version up to date?
○Recolis has been downloaded.
○Have you updated the version?
If there is an update, you will see a message when you launch the app, please follow the instructions to update.
○Are you able to listen to the Recolis test voice?
If you can listen to the test voice, you can listen to the real voice without any problem.
When Recolis is used in an event or conference, you will be informed in advance how to access it.
The access method for the PC version is either “1) Access URL” or “2) Access Code”.
URL such as http://recolis.net/applink/~~ is the access URL
When you click this URL, Recolis will start automatically.
You can also enter the access code manually.
Start the Recolis app, and enter the access code provided
Please note that the access code for web conferencing is different from the access code for Recolis.
This function allows you to adjust the volume of the web conference audio and the interpreter audio
Experience the audio when the English channel is selected in Recolis!
(1)No voice over
Web conference audio and interpreter audio are heard at the same volume.
(2)Use Voice over 20%
The audio of the web conference sounds too quiet.
(3)Use Voice over 0%
You can’t hear the Japanese audio.
1) Set up a web conference (ZOOM, Teams, Webex, etc.) where the original conference will be held.
2) Start up Recolis from the participation guide
3) Open the audio settings in Recolis and check “Automatically control the volume of the conference application”.
4) Select the web conference you want to use. (If multiple web conferencing apps are displayed, select all of them.
5) Change the “Conference app volume during simultaneous interpretation” and click OK.
The recommended ratio is 10-30%.
Copyright © Hoso Service Center, Inc. All rights reserved